You’ve already been doing some research on the uses and benefits of Ipamorelin and now you’re curious as to how much Ipamorelin costs—am I right? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
We have done the research for you and can provide all of the information you need to know about the costs of Ipamorelin, as well as where to order Ipamorelin safely and for a reasonable price.
Ipamorelin is part of one of the newest trends in peptide therapy that has gained popularity as a way to fight the signs of aging, enhance bodybuilding/fitness results, enhance sleep quality, boost metabolism, and assist with inflammatory issues.
Since Ipamorelin works by enhancing your body’s production of natural human growth hormones (HGH) instead of flooding your system with additional growth hormones, there are very minimal side effects associated with its use .
Basically, Ipamorelin “test subjects” get all of the benefits of increasing their natural HGH levels (e.g., increased muscle mass, faster recovery time, reduction in visible signs of aging) without interfering with the body’s normal hormone production.
This article will give you a brief review about Ipamorelin and, more importantly, tell you about cost and how to order Ipamorelin.
Buy Ipamorelin from the #1 online Peptides vendor in the world: Peptides Sciences
Buy Ipamorelin from the #1 online Peptides vendor in the world: Peptides Sciences
P.S: This is not medical or legal advice. This is strictly for entertainment purposes. We are not doctors – nor lawyers. All information below is presented for use on “test subjects” only. Not for human consumption. Please read my disclaimer.
What is Ipamorelin?
Ipamorelin is an artificially produced pentapeptide, meaning that it is a chain of 5 amino acids . This string of amino acids mimics the chemistry of your body’s own growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRPs).
HGH is made and circulated by the pituitary gland, which is responsible for the regulation of your body’s natural hormone levels for the endocrine system . Sometimes, your body has trouble naturally making enough HGH, and production of HGH organically goes down as we get older. In these cases, people seek supplements to increase their natural HGH.
GHRPs work in conjunction with your pituitary gland to stimulate the production of more HGH. Since Ipamorelin mirrors the body’s own production of GHRPs, Ipamorelin causes your body to release more HGH into your system.
Given that Ipamorelin has the effect of naturally encouraging the body to produce more HGH, it has quite a few benefits.
Users report that Ipomorelin assists their body in repairing itself, meaning they help their body recover faster from workouts and produce new lean muscle mass quicker. It also plays an important role in the breakdown of fat and turns it into energy, a process known as lipolysis . In addition, Ipamorelin can help generate new skin cells and form collagen, resulting in younger and healthier looking skin .
Further, Ipamorelin can help regulate a few other body maintenance functions, such as bone repair and growth.
How Much Does Ipamorelin Cost?
So now that you know about all of the benefits, you are probably wondering how much does Ipamorelin cost?
Well, the price of Ipamorelin varies depending on the specific product and source you are interested in .
See, if you buy Ipamorelin online, 2mg can cost somewhere between $25 to $65, whereas 5mg of Ipamorelin will typically run you between $45 and $85.
Ipamorelin can also be purchased in conjunction with other peptides. For example, a blend of 5mg CJC-1295 and 5 mg Ipamorelin is priced at around $70 to $110. A 3mg/3mg/3mg blend of CJC-1295, GHRP-2, and Ipamorelin costs between $70 and $110.
In addition, there is a difference in cost between purchasing Ipamorelin through a clinic versus ordering it online. Generally speaking, ordering through a clinic is more costly, as well as perhaps be more limited depending on the clinic (e.g., the clinic is specific to anti-aging).
Ordering Ipamorelin online can offer some more flexibility in terms of both lower cost and more choices for dosages.
Ipamorelin Dosage vs. Costs
- 100 mcg to 150 mcg per day
- cycling of 8 to 12 weeks
- With one month off
If you buy Ipamorelin online, you can get 2 mg for about $26.50 at Peptide Sciences. 2 mg is the same as 2,000 mcg. At 100 mcg of Ipamorelin a day, one package would last you 20 days, or 3 weeks. That works out to be about $9 per week.
You could also buy 5 mg for $45.50 at Peptide science, which is 5,000 mcg. At a dose of 100 mcg per day, you’re looking at 50 days worth of Ipamorelin or about 7 weeks. That works out to be about $6.50 per week.
Do You Need a Prescription to Buy Ipamorelin Online?
It is not necessary to have a prescription to purchase Ipamorelin online, since it can be obtained for research purposes and utilized on “test subjects”.
In reality, it is actually quite challenging for the majority of people to get a prescription to purchase Ipamorelin. That’s because a lot of regular doctors and healthcare professionals are unfamiliar with peptides given how new they are. Trying to keep up with the latest scientific articles can be challenging.
Additionally, most doctors will recommend more conventional treatment options instead of using peptides or require a more clinical need for your usage.
Also, more pharmacies do not carry peptides as part of their regular stock, even if you have a prescription.
Essentially, trying to get a prescription is a bit more trouble than it’s worth at this stage in peptide use. And it might not be different for a while since it takes so long for new supplements to make it through government review processes and to get to pharmacies.
Instead, there are also plenty of safe and lawful ways of obtaining Ipamorelin online, so long as you are using it for your “test subjects”.
For everyone, even “test subjects”, we recommend speaking to your doctor/healthcare professional about adding this or anything else to your regiment, in terms of getting advice on dosage and how to avoid potential side effects.
Here’s what you’ll see when you complete an order of Ipamorelin:
Ipamorelin & CJC-1295?
It is common to combine or “stack” two or more peptides to make the most of their benefits.
There is evidence to suggest that the effects of using CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin are better when the two compounds are used together . Research demonstrates that using CJC 1295 in combination with Ipamorelin in a blend dosage can encourage GH utilizing separate receptors in the body. This can have a combination effect by amplifying the release of GH and boosts the GH concentration levels.
Therefore, this combination of CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin may be especially robust in boosting all of the other benefits of Ipamorelin.
Benefits of Ipamorelin
Ipamorelin has numerous benefits that have been shown across various research studies using both animals and humans. There are lots of results that “test subjects” and users have reported.
Here are some of the most common benefits highlighted in the existing research literature:
Of course, we always like to remind our readers that these benefits can only happen if people continue to workout. There’s no quick fix for fat loss and increasing muscle mass. They only happen if you workout.
Ipamorelin has helped “test subjects” to get ripped, but only if they use it in conjunction with a workout regimen and a balanced diet.
Ipamorelin Side Effects?
Generally speaking, the potential side effects of Ipamorelin dosing are shown to be fairly minimal, and it is considered mostly safe to use.
Also, since Ipamorelin is not an anabolic steroid (steroidal hormones that bind to androgen receptors), it does not trigger any of the severe side effects associated with steroid usage (e.g., acne, blurred vision, increase in body hair, and so on).
Since Ipamorelin simulates the body’s natural GH production methods , it releases GH at a consistent rate, resulting in few moderate side effects. These side effects can include:
- Temporary redness, itching, or sensitivity at the site of the injection
- Dry mouth
- Weight gain, usually associated with increased muscle mass and body fat loss
- Water retentio
- Tingling/numbness in the hands and feet
- Insulin resistance
Ipamorelin is not recommended to use for people with diabetes or high blood pressure without the supervision of a doctor since it can affect your blood sugar and blood pressure.
Generally speaking, Ipamorelin should also not be used by anyone under the age of 18 without a doctor’s approval, since our bodies produce adequate HGH levels at that age and typically do not require a boost. The only reason that individuals at this age may need Ipamorelin is if they have a specific growth hormone condition.
As with any medication or drug, please make sure you consult your doctor or medical professional before using Ipamorelin to avoid any of these potential side effects.
Ipamorelin Costs | Verdict
Many users and “test subjects” have reported that Ipamorelin has a ton of benefits. The research shows that it really can increase muscle mass, reduce fat, and rejuvenate the skin for a younger, healthier look.
As stated above, the easiest and safest way of obtaining Ipamorelin is online. Be mindful of utilizing legitimate websites using our guidelines, as well as comparing the costs for the dosages you are interested in based on the results you are going for.
We always recommend Peptide Science as the best place to order Ipamorelin online because we’ve had amazing experiences using it and we know they’re a legitimate place for you to get research-grade peptides for your “test subjects”. They have fairly priced Ipamorelin, have secure transactions, independent reviews, and a solid refund policy. And, they publish the lab test results of their products so that you can have confidence in the quality of their product.
Buy Ipamorelin from our #1 recommended vendor...
- Raun, K, Hansen, B., Johansen, N., Thogersen, H, Madsen, K, Ankersen, M, & Andersen, P. (1998). Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. European Journal of Endocrinology. 139 (5): 552–561.
- Gobburu, J.V. S., Agersø, H., Jusko, William J., & Ynddal, Lars (1999). Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling of Ipamorelin, a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide, in Human Volunteers. Pharmaceutical Research. 16 (9): 1412–1416.
- Estrada, R. Cañete; Jiménez-Reina, L.; de la Torre, M.J.; Bernal, J. (2002). “Chronic In Vivo Ipamorelin Treatment Stimulates Body Weight Gain and Growth Hormone (GH) Release In Vitro in Young Female Rats. European Journal of Anatomy. 6(1): 37–46.
- Thompson, J. L., Butterfield, G. E., Gylfadottir, U. K., Yesavage, J., Marcus, R., Hintz, R. L., … & Hoffman, A. R. (1998). Effects of human growth hormone, insulin-like growth factor I, and diet and exercise on body composition of obese postmenopausal women. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 83(5), 1477-1484.
- Bartke, A. (2019). Growth hormone and aging: updated review. The World Journal of Men’s Health, 37(1), 19-30.
- Fitness Edge. (2020). Ipamorelin overview. https://fitnessedge.n
- Fitness Edge (2020). Buy Ipamorelin Online: Where to Purchase US Made Ipamorelin. https://fitnessedge.ne
- Teichman, S.L., Neale, A., Lawrence, B., Gagnon, C., Castaigne, J.P., & Frohman, L.A. (2006). Prolonged Stimulation of Growth Horomne (GH) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Secretion by CJC01295, a Long-Acting Analog of GH-releasing Hormone, in Healthy Adults. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 91(3): 799-805.
- Taaffe, D. R., Pruitt, L., Reim, J., Hintz, R. L., Butterfield, G., Hoffman, A. R., & Marcus, R. (1994). Effect of recombinant human growth hormone on the muscle strength response to resistance exercise in elderly men. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 79(5), 1361-1366.
- Erotokritou-Mulligan, I., Holt, R. I., & Sönksen, P. H. (2011). Growth hormone doping: A review. Open access journal of sports medicine, 2, 99.
- Andersen, N. B., Malmlöf, K., Johansen, P. B., Andreassen, T. T., Ørtoft, G., & Oxlund, H. (2001). The growth hormone secretagogue Ipamorelin counteracts glucocorticoid-induced decrease in bone formation of adult rats. Growth Hormone & IGF Research, 11(5), 266-272
- Moulin, A., Ryan, J., Martinez, J., & Fehrentz, J. A. (2007). Recent developments in ghrelin receptor ligands. ChemMedChem: Chemistry Enabling Drug Discovery, 2(9), 1242-1259.